This blog is about Hawaii and other tropical places in the world as well as a health blog. This blog is what I do for myself to control my friends and relatives acid reflux, ulcer and gout. I am not a doctor and claim no medical expertise. What works for others may not work for you. Information found on this blog should only be used after exploring the safety of the information. Blog owner will not be held liable for the use of any information found on this blog.

USEFUL LINKS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Budapest, Hungary. The folk dances of Hungary

Budapest. The beautiful city on the Danube. It’s a city I’ve never heard anything bad said about. “If you love Prague, you’ll love Budapest” people would tell me. And they were right- I did like Budapest, though not nearly as much as I like Prague but that’s another story. This story is about Hungarian folk dancing.

Hungarian folk dancing reminds me of Irish folk dancing mixed with a bit of Russian and Jewish folk dancing. Everyone dances in a circle or twirls around partners. There’s a lot feet stomping and singing. Here’s a small sample.

No comments: